From whole chickens to hand-trimmed, boneless, skinless chicken breast, we offer a wide range of fresh, locally raised, locally packed chicken.
RANGER® Free Range Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tenders
Free Range; Non-GMO; Air Chilled; All Natural; free of antibiotics and hormones; all vegetarian diet. A boneless skinless breast tenderloin.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Northwest Grown
- Free Range with access to the outdoors
- Air Chilled
- No Antibiotics Ever
- No Hormones or Steroids Added*
- Always 100% Vegetarian Fed with No Animal By-Products
- Non-GMO Project Verified†
- Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
- Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash work surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.
- Cook thoroughly.
PREPARATION & COOKING:
- SKILLET: Preheat lightly oiled pan to medium-high. Cook chicken, turning occasionally, 18-20 minutes, to 170ºF internal temperature. Uncover the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- BAKE: Preheat oven to 350ºF. Place breasts in lightly oiled shallow roasting pan and season. Bake 20-30 minutes, to 170ºF internal temperature.
- GRILL OR BROIL: Brush breasts lightly with oil and season. Grill or broil 6-8 inches from heat source, 10-20 minutes, to 170ºF internal temperature, turning 2-3 times.
Serving Size 3 OZ
Servings Per Container
Amount Per Serving
(* % of Daily Value)
Calories from Fat 10
Total Fat 1G (%)
Saturated Fat 0G (%)
Trans Fat 0G
Cholesterol 65MG (%)
Sodium 75MG (%)
Total Carbohydrate 0G
Dietary Fiber 0G
Vitamin A %
Vitamin C %
* Percent of Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label may vary slightly.
**Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.
† Chicken raised and fed a diet in compliance with the Non-GMO Project Standard for avoidance of genetically engineered ingredients.